Thursday, October 04, 2007

Song of the Day: Quartette Tres Bien - Boss Tres Bien, Pt.




Quartette Tres Bien - Boss Tres Bien, Pt. 1
this cut is from a GREAT compilation of latino jazz-funk groove, Supa Latino, an incredible must-have for any funk/jazz lover's collection.
There are other albums, such as Boss Tres Bien that also have great cuts and versions of this tune.

I'm having trouble finding more information about the band, other than that they were considered the top of their game in the mid-late 60's...and I believe they broke up and and then three of the remaining members later reuinted to form the Trio Tres Bien. Sorry I'm not up to date on my info - please feel free to post a comment and let me know any info about a band or musician that I may either have wrong, or that would be interesting to add as a footnote to what I have. I'm ravenous for more music knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter