Monday, September 24, 2007

Sorry I Was Offline....What's Happened to Blogmad????

Some of you may have been trying to get to this site (or, the fact could be that I have no readers and it's all in my mind and I just hit "refresh" like 300 times a week) today and were re-directed to a "website down" site for Blogmad.net.

I was posting the post below about Royal Pink, went to check the site to see how it looked, and to my fucking HORROR was re-directed to Never Never Land - without even getting the opportunity of getting boozed and felt up by Michael Jackson.

Photo: Defamer.com

I realized that something horrible had happened to Blogmad...and that the links on my page that brought some folks here from over yonder were suddenly, like a black hole in space, dragging my ass out to the cyber-fuck-all.

So, I removed them from my html code. Once they figure their shit out, I'll put them back...but until then, I'm Blogmad free, I guess. Sucks, but I'm not going to get re-directed to some blank page for THEIR sake.

If anyone knows what happened, please let me know...I've googled it, but can't find any answers.

4 Comments:

Blogger DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Blogmad let their domain expire... "blogmad.net"... and the company that "sold" them the domain, Network Solution (otherwise known as "Lesser Satans") decided that if you had a "blogmad" graphic or banner, you REALLY needed to advertise THEIR site more than your own... so they fiddled with the script and VOILA!

Sadly, a legal thing for them to do... and a reason to kick all the Blogmad developers and owners hard in the nads.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Billychic said...

WOW

Get the hell outta here? Really? I had no idea that was legal...but then again, a lot is in the cybersphere...

Thanks for the heads up - they had a good thing going, I dunno why they would have let it expire? It seemed to be a cooking enterprise...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Maritza said...

I don't get any traffic from Blogmad anymore. I did like it and found some great websites like yours but it seems to have died. Try "Stumble" for quality random web pages. I'll add yours to it.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Billychic said...

Thanks, Maritza - yeah, I get a few hits on Ornery Woman with it, but they don't come on here anymore...they blocked me at one point because I had downloadables...

I gotta do the Stumble thing. Thanks!!!!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter