Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why September Was a Write-Off



Where do I begin?
1) My relationship with my boyfriend fell apart...yes, a blessing in disguise, but disheartening, nevertheless
2) My cat almost died
3) I've been sick for over a fucking month with an illness that makes even waking up a coin toss as to whether or not I'll be able to function normally, and now I'm getting horrible headaches. I was so upset I wrote a poem about it. Another great site about what is ailing me, which is a vertigo that is preventing me from even being ambulatory on certain days, is HERE. I'm having some kind of Vestibular something something that is just a horror show.
4) My acting teacher has decided to stop teaching for the next three months
5) My 2nd job has gone down in flames because I haven't been able to work enough to make any money from it...back to the being sick part
6) My hope of teaching acting is kind of against a brick wall right now because I'm in that Catch-22 of not having enough experience or credentials to teach in a more advanced setting - yet I need to teach to get that
7) My current job is about as enjoyable as fellating leprosy patients while performing hara-kiri - and it's getting even worse. I feel like Edward Norton in Fight Club.
8) Because I've been so depressed from being sick (that cycle that feeds on itself), I've been eating a lot more...and you know what that means...

Now that I've sat here and waxed pathetic on how much my life has sucked for the past month, I suppose I should mention the following good things:

1) Nina LIVED. She is scampering, slowly, around the house and feeling better every day, despite the fact that I did hurt both her and myself with her diabetic insulin needles a couple of times.
2) See above.
3) My health could be worse. Much, much worse, so thank God it's not.
4) I haven't been fired (yet)
5) I'm at least getting laid occasionaly (and gently to avoid my getting too dizzy) by a dear friend.
6) I can still fit into certain size 6's. Other ones don't get past my ankles.

Anyway, this is why I haven't been posting as much - sorry, I'm going to try to remedy that.

Oh, and what the hell is going on with all the Ecoli in everything now? Spinach...lettuce...carrot juice...beef?

It's all going to hell in a handbasket.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

fellating leprosy patients while performing hara-kiri ????
Now...
If that is not GREAT imagery I do not know what is...

I hope that you are feeling better...
Glad you are coming back to us and talking aka Blogging.
Was missing you...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Billychic said...

Thank you so much, my dear...I need to stop by people's blogs and say howdy as well. It's been a rough month.

Thank you for your thoughts, hon.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Still wish I was there... Nothing that a cup a few cups of tea... a lotta listening... and a honking bottle of wine and a few hugs can't cure...
Take care of yourself Billychic... we all have a vested interest in you....

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got laid!

See? As Annie sings "The sun'll come out to-morrow...."

Or is it the moon?

Nevermind.

And I'm MORE than glad you are feeling better.

Carry on your sexual healing my child....

Things WILL get better.

xxoo

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter