Monday, October 16, 2006

This Bitch Is Learning How to Stitch



I'm learning how to knit! And I only slightly suck!

if anyone has basic patterns, please share - I'm such a newbie I almost impaled myself on my needles and I have hand cramps. It's been helping me deal with my vertigo stuff, though - if the room starts spinning, I focus on the knitting.

I want to make a hat but don't want to have to knit in the round because I don't know how yet...so if anyone has a pattern for that, let me know?
I am making scarves...if you are a friend who gets presents from me, then you will probably get a scarf this year...be warned...

Feel free to throw it away when I'm not looking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandmother was an expert in knitting and I have a ton of her books. I don't knit but I couldn't bear to throw her books out. Maybe I can scan the basic stuff and email it to you? I wish I had paid attention and learned it.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Billychic said...

WOW! That is so cool! Could you? I would love to see just what knitting books would look like from so long ago.

You should learn if you want - if I can do it, anyone can - I'm not that good and am the slowest knitter amongst the ladies I know, but I can still stich a lil' here and there...and it's very relaxing.

I bet you could learn it in no time...

:)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter