Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All Hail The Wireless Mighty Mouse



Nice. Of course, I just bought the wired Mighty Mouse when the new Apple Store opened on 5th Avenue, so I'm going a wee bit batshit because this always happens and I knew they were going to come out with this, but that's okay.

I'm having a problem getting my wired version to right-button click on my iBook. I thought that was part of the reason I spent $49 on a mouse, and part of the reason why this sweet little sexy piece of machinery costs $69...that I'd be able to take my PC desires with me on the Road to Jobs.

Hm...requires further investigation...

Jah, so the new one is out, you can drool at the Apple site...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chardman said...

I wish it had built-in charging capabilities, with a dock you could plug it into.
Oh well.
The side scrolling middle button is unbelievably cool.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter