Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ernie Martin Studio in Motion: 2


Jack and Daddy
Originally uploaded by Billychic.
This is really Jack's project. I was going to do a documentary on Dad, but it was Jack that had the film studio, that had a vision along the lines of what Dad did (a tv pilot) and the ability to go forward with it. He knows the HBO dude. So, although I have to admit that I was at first a little upset that I wasn't able to do the documentary and someone beat me to the punch, I am so happy that someone like Jack is there to do this for Dad. Jack is honestly one of the best people I've ever met, bar none.

He is, as some may remember, the 6-Million-Dollar-Man pal of mine who got hit by a car over a year ago (one of three people I know who have been hit and almost killed by cars in the last year). He has come such a long way, it's amazing.

This project will no doubt have good and bad aspects to it in terms of creative egos, for I'm a major pain in the ass. But I'm really pleased with the way things are going. We're interviewing Lorraine Bracco tomorrow, we interviewed David Zayas and Fermi Reixach yesterday, and I think this is going really, really well.

Right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter