Monday, January 02, 2006

Rockstars!


Rockstars!
Originally uploaded by Billychic.
New Year's Eve was really a hoot this year...I had so much fun. Liza came in to town again and we hooked up with Dale, Angel, Josh and his pal Vivian - and I took them all over to the Soda Bar in Park Slope where my old pal Mike Marwit was spinning. I was supposed to go there last year but got caught up at Peter's apartment...
I'm really so glad we went, though we stayed out a wee bit later than I should have and I'm still tired...

1 Comments:

Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Good Lord, you are friends with Brian Blessed! What distinguished company you keep!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter