Monday, January 09, 2006

As IF Nobody Saw This Coming...




So, Hilary "Trailer Park" Swank and Chad "Wish I Was Rob" Lowe have split up...

Call me a cynical, bitter old bitch (pause for response), but is there anyone who didn't see this coming? Is there anyone who is simply surprised that this woman (who despite two Oscars wants us to really believe she just fell off the turnip truck) didn't break up with him sooner? I mean, it's pretty obvious who wears the pants - and is considered the "real" actor - in the family. I think we're all rather relieved; she can hand him his nuts back and we can all wait for the next Hollywood breakup. Hopefully it will be Tom and Katie...but I'm not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter