Monday, January 09, 2006

Corn Rocket


Corn Rocket
Originally uploaded by Billychic.
Yep. That's what Sundays are for...writing, being creative, pondering life, and drinking or getting stoned. If you have a second job from home, as I do, you find time to do all that as well.
I chose to drink (since that teaspoon of Pot Peanut Butter kicked my ass yesterday), write, take bizarre pictures of myself and the clothes I was wearing (such as this t-shirt) and play in Photoshop.

I wish I too had a car called the Corn Rocket. I would grab my jar of moonshine, travel top speed down the highway and head to Sardis Lake, MS, where I could dip my toes in the water and chuck rocks while I pondered the reasons why I am where I am in my life right now. The good and the bad. Then men that I have chosen, the reasons why I'm not going out on auditions (or haven't even had headshots made yet), and why I haven't sent anything in to literary magazine.
I have less than a month until I turn...well, until I turn a year older, goddammit. I gotta do something to make a mark in this year before it happens...something good, especially since I seemed to fuck a lot up in the last couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter