Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Whoa! Is This A Blogsite Or A Graveyard? Sorry, I Had Mono

Dude.

Can you dig it? I have had mono for the last month and a half. Sorry - I literally was too out of it to write. Can you believe it? Me? Ms. Motormouth Music Maniac With Too Many Opinions?

Anyhoo, I also had a lot of Songs of the Day in queue that I started to upload...and then just didn't make it back. I've been really sick, and also dealing with some bizarre family problems...let's just say that I've had to have a family member as a roommate in a one-bedroom apartment during this time, so while I've been dealing with Mono, I've also been stuck without a living room.

Anyway, I am here...so those of you who thought I died (thanks for the emails, some of them were really funny) and to those who have been checking in to see if anything is happening (like Maritza) I appreciate it.

I've got other sites linking here and haven't even been pulling pud, so I need to get it rolling...and will do so ASAP....

Now...where did I leave that mp3 collection?

xo
d

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still checking in , so glad you are feeling better now. mono is heavy-duty , and a few of my friends have had it of late.

happy holidays, merry christmas, and hope you and yours' have a terrific 2008! (i hear that santa & the elves send special greetings to those who have been sick, even if they were :::bad:::) (*wink*)

poet!

3:18 AM  
Blogger The Insane Writer said...

Hey, thanks for the link. Just wondering if you're still alive. If, so drop by my blog and let me know. Remind me that you have my link on my page and I'll add you to mine. Great blog, btw.

Music is the heart and soul of a lot of my writing. It's what inspires me in many ways.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

How are you feeling now?
Please post...

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter