Thursday, March 10, 2005

I've Got to Get Laid!

There, I said it.
It's really not a shock to any of my friends; it's been a long time since I've seen the promised land (well, not THAT long, but comparatively speaking). I thought I was going to get some the other night from the guy I met at ____'s wedding; but at the last minute I froze and he also seemed to be on that "let's both pretend that you're lily white and have never seen a penis" bit, so I didn't score. Which wasn't really the point, I'm just being an asshole about it...he's a sexy guy and I've had a crush on him for a while (jah, love them older men, always have), and simply spending a little time playing in the sandbox is always a whole lotta fun...However, I really don't think he's relationship material...which leads to the question of "is that what I really want/am ready for again?"...which is a whole other blog.

It's bad enough that I've got the hots for my new female Spanish teacher, and that I've been drooling all over myself like a fucking idiot about a few individuals...mainly a pal that I've been talking to for about 8 months, met twice, and who is an awesome, sexy man...who is rapidly becoming more than a pal...but the fucker is moving across the country in June.
I considered not even really spending the time getting to know him any more than a friend, but that isn't an option anymore.

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter