Sunday, March 02, 2008

Macbeth and Ghost on Fire at Theatre Row: Produced by Oberon Theatre Ensemble



Oberon Theatre Ensemble has just one week more of our Winter 2008 Rep Season!

Our plays this season are Macbeth directed by Phil Atlakson, and Michael Weller's Ghost on Fire directed by Eric Parness. Both are at The Lion Theatre at Theatre Row - 410 West 42nd Street, west of 9th Ave.



Purchase Tickets from Ticket Central
by phone (212) 279-4200 or online or at the box office.

The price of a ticket is $20 - what many of us spend for a couple of cocktails. Come on out and support a great theatre company that's been around for 11 years...and you get a chance to see some great showcase theatre!!!

Please check out www.oberontheatre.org/calendar for dates/times















Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

Darn,
I would have gone if I was in NY....

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Macbeth and it was a lot of fun!
I'm going to try to see Ghost on fire. Your boyfriend is in that, right?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Metabolic Karma said...

There you are!
Where have you been?

Congrats, I can't see it, but I'll tell me friends to go...

:)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Billychic said...

Thanks, guys! It was a great show - both of them were really good.

I'm tired, though. Just need to relax by the campfire now...

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter