Friday, June 15, 2007

Song of the Day: Beastie Boys - Sneakin' Out the Hospital



Beastie Boys - Sneakin' Out the Hospital

from the album Hello Nasty

This song, a pure intrumental, I thought appropriate because the Beastie's latest album, The Mix Up, which comes out June 26th, is an all-instrumental love child on which Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield says "...the Beasties play their old grooves like they realize how bad people miss them and how high their stock remains despite so many years away."

I suggest, if you want this new album on pre-order, to do what I did and go to their website and buy the album with the special t-shirt package.

ALSO....
The Beastie Boys are going to be playing NYC at Central Park Summerstage on 8/8 and Brooklyn at McCarren Pool on 8/9. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at Ticketmaster (they are on pre-sale now and the password is MIXUP, but on sale to the general public tomorrow - I could tell you this information, but then I'd have to shoot you.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tambone said...

I LOVES THE BEASTIE BOYS! Who knew, back in the day, they'd still be superfly in the 21st century?! Awww yeahhh! (and of course I'm jealous you're gonna see 'em in utter authentic context...)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Billychic said...

You should go, Mama! Get a ticket and come with me and my pals!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter