Sunday, June 10, 2007

My New Favorite Blog: Creed Thoughts

Photo: http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts/

It's no secret to anyone who knows me: I have a few tv shows that I'm nuts about and will even cancel a hot date to make sure I'm home to see (unless that date's really really hot). To answer your question before you even ask it - yes, I am a loser.

One of these shows is NBC's The Office, starring Steve Carrel, (Thursday nights, NBC) which started out as a funny and somewhat passable facsimile of the original British version of this show and eventually found its own voice and developed into an amazing program that could completely stand alone on it's own. The actors, the script, the characters - everything is awesome and I laugh, cry, and spew dinner all over the place when I watch it (the latter not a regular thing, but it has been known to happen).

Recently, during a particularly boring day at work (we'll say during lunch in case someone from work reads this...so...) DURING LUNCH...I was checking out the NBC website to see if any new developments had happened in the plot because I had missed last week's episode (and there's ALL kinds of yummy things going on - including Jim and Pam's relationship and Ryan being the new boss)...and I found Creed's Blog - Creed Thoughts.

Creed is a supporting character on the show that is...probably a sociopath. LOL...he's definitely got a few screws loose to say the least, and they have a "blog" for his character on the NBC site. It only has four entries - but it's totally freaking hilarious.

Even if you don't watch the show, I suggest you check this blog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter