Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's Back: Song of the Day: Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman

Technically, today marks a day when I have TWO songs of the day, because in the post below, you will note that I also include a song for my FAV band, Southern Culture on the Skids, that's playing tonight at the Mercury Lounge...

But...I have started to come out of hiding, and my server bandwidth is up, so I'm going to start the Song of the Day again, which will make many people happy, I'm sure...I've gotten quite a few emails wondering what the hell happened...lol

So, without further rambling...



Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman
from the Superfly album soundtrack

One of the musical geniuses of the 20th century...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter