Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Southern Culture on the Skids Are Coming to NYC, and Tickets Go On Sale Today!



Southern Culture on the Skids is playing March 16th in NYC at the Mercury Lounge, and tickets went on sale today. I haven't seen them in 7 years - missed them every single damn time. So, when tickets went on sale at 12pm, guess who was fumbling with her credit card?

Their latest album, Countrypolitan Favorites is a collection of awesome country covers, SCOTS-style.

I've seen these cats live in Oxford, MS; in St. Louis, MO; and now, I'm looking forward to seeing them here in my hometown. They are one of my favorite bands, and I'm thrilled that they'll be here soon.

Go buy a ticket or two or three and get on down to the Mercury Lounge, May 16th, 9:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter