Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It Was A Bloodbath...But I Was Able to Get Tickets to See The Police



I overslept and got online at Ticketmaster at 9:12am (they went onsale at 9am), and by that point almost everything was sold out. I kept trying, kept trying, and kept being told that they couldn't find any tickets...

And then I decided, just for shits and giggles, to try the "Gold Package" to see if any of those were left.

Let me start out by saying that I had to buy tickets that were WAY more than I had originally intended on spending...and my ceiling was originally $250.

But, this is after all, a once in a lifetime opportunity. And apparently, I get some special memorabilia item that won't be available to the rest of the masses. Unless it's a hummer from Sting himself, I don't know if the money was worth it. Eh, of course it is...

Those bastards had better be good.

Sending out an S.O.S....

Whatever. I've been waiting 23 years to see these guys, maybe more...
So, it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter