Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Song of the Day: The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So (LIVE)



The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So (Live in London)

The original of this song can be found on the album Veni Vidi Vicious and other "singles" albums or special compilations.

I scored this Live in London bootleg from a torrent site. As I've stated before about other live shows I've posted, you might be able to purchase it somewhere, but I think some cat in London just posted a gig he went to up on a torrent site.

If you know what show this is (i.e. the date, the venue, etc) and can help me out here, I'd appreciate it - I am a nutjob about facts concerning my music collection, especially the live shows that I score.

I love love LOVE this song - it just rocks and is so much fun - it's naughty, dammit. I'd also like to dry-hump Howlin' Pelle's leg for a while. I'll play his Mrs. Robinson anytime. He looks like a young Malcolm McDowell.

Check out The HIVES WEBSITE, too...these cats are freaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter