Friday, August 25, 2006

Verizon Sucks: Can You Hear Me Now?




This was something that I came across on the way to work today. Somebody had painted this on their car.

It was so wonderful, all I could do was cackle maniacally and take pictures. It's always great to see something that makes you laugh on the way to work in the morning, when you just spent 20 minutes with your nose in somebody's armpit during a horrible train commute, going to a place that will be mind-numbing at best for 8 hours.

I'm annoyed with Verizon right now, so it works for me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldnt like to be the car owner but yeah all telecommunication companies are baddd. They are basically all in INDIA!

YAY NEW YORK!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger fin said...

That is too funny.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Tamazu: Humor observations blogs


This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.


BM Counter